Terms & Conditions
The term "MountainBikeTx.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. The term "you" or "visitor" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Mountain biking is an inherently dangerous activity and we are in no way responsible for your participation in such an activity. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without express written permission by the owner.
- All trademarks (e.g., graphics, text, etc.) reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to MountainBikeTx.com are acknowledged on this website. In the event that a trademarked graphic is linked to the trademark owner's website, no such acknowledgement will be provided on MountainBikeTx.com.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without MountainBikeTx.com's prior written consent as long as it is of benefit to MountainBikeTx.com and/or in some way inline with the subject matter of this website. Additionally, links may only be directed to the MountainBikeTx.com homepage, http://www.mountainbiketx.com.
- In the event that a third-party website links to MountainBikeTx.com, MountainBikeTx.com reserves the right to refuse adding a reciprocal link to said third-party's website. In the event this occurs, notification and an explanation will be provided to the third-party as to why their website is not being listed; however, MountainBikeTx.com is not required to provide this courtesy.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Administrator.