Direction are to last turn off of highway. See comments below.
• 7 primitive campsites (vehicle
• Primitive campsites by the river (only available for canoe campers who have come down river)
• Restroom facilities are very limited
• Group dining hall contains a large kitchen area with two sinks, two ice boxes, one reach-in cooler, a gas stove, and an electric range)
• Large conference room and dining area in this facility containing 2 eight-foot and 2 ten-foot tables, along with twenty folding chairs
• Bunkhouse containing 5 rooms with 2 single bunk beds per room (mattresses are provided, linens and pillows are not)
• Two restrooms with showers available on either side of the building
• All visitors should be aware
that the park is accessed by a county road, Dolan Creek Rd. (a rough
gravel surface 22 miles from Highway 277). Recommended tires should
be of 8 ply rating minimum to prevent flats and blowouts.
• Nearest service station is 25 miles away and is NOT open all the time. • The nearest full service station is 65 miles.
• Potable water is not available so bring your own drinking water.